Come Grow With Us
The key to Netafim’s success is what we call the "Netafim Spirit." That spirit is embodied, first and foremost, by our personnel worldwide. With deep roots in agriculture, Netafim employees maintain a common bond with growers to successfully bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures throughout five continents.
Operating in a growing and developing marketplace, we at Netafim maintain a unique family atmosphere, mutual cooperation, dedication, loyalty and unlimited support – both among our employees and between our company and our customers.
To ensure that the "Netafim Spirit" lives on, we heavily invest in finding and nurturing the right people for the right positions. We invite you to contact us so that you can grow with us, and help maintain our spirit and our success.
1. Act as head of product marketing for a specific segment within the company (eg. Crops, dripperlines, sprinklers, strategic components) cooperating with the segment leader to plan and create all relevant marketing, tutorial and technical materials and distribute them in high level communication plans
Major areas of responsibility, main processes, tasks:
1. Cooperate with the relevant team leaders to develop marketing packages and all other necessary materials
2. Take care of all of the segment’s marketing needs A-Z
a. Defining the project with the unit/ product manager- target audience, massages, type of material needed, timeline etc.
b. Working with relevant suppliers along with the purchase dep.
c. Follow ups and approval with all relevant partners
d. Budget monitoring
e. Supporting Implementation of prepared materials in to the market
f. Success and impact monitoring
3. Be a part of the product marketing team that defines all processes and standards for excellent product and applications marketing
4. Take care of all supplier related activity (orders,payments,quotations) with cooperation of the department back-office
Knowledge & Qualifications:
1. Product marketing related experience of 2 years or more
2. Marcom experience of 2 year or more
3. Branding related experience
4. Marketing/ communication significant advantage
5. Ag. Sector marketing related experience – an advantage
6. Excellent English- must
7. Business oriented with ability to learn the details regarding the products and the market in all aspects including technical details
8. Design or visual arts graduate – advantage
Skills and abilities:
1. Customer oriented approach
2. Process and project management skills
3. Creative and innovative
4. Team player with strong ability to generate and execute projects
5. High computer skills and good understanding of new medias
New Sensors integration for current platform and new generation
New HW definitions and designs for current platform and new generation
Kits and accessories definition and designs
Alpha and Beta Tests
ECO and NPI technical lead
Certification and standards (legacy and new products in new markets)
Vendor technical & engineer call management
Define and manage product files
Transition from development to production
Tier 4 Support
BSc. In electronics / electricity or other relevant engineering degree.
RF familiarity - Must
Experience – 2 years
1. Preventive maintenance to all departmental injection machines
2. Breakdown maintenance to all departmental injection machines
3. Cleaning the injection machines
4. Performing regular treatments on departmental peripheral equipment.
5. Leading/ partnering in departmental projects/ activities
6. Communication with suppliers and service providers locally and globally.
7. Creating processes for production means improvement and optimization.
8. Partnering in leading LEAN processes in the department.
1. Hydraulics/ mechanics knowledge/ experience (over 1 year) - necessary
2. Practical Mechanical Engineer diploma – advantage
3. Knowledge of machine maintenance treatments – advantage
4. Technical understanding and skills for machine assembly and disassembly – necessary.
5. Technical drawings reading skills – advantage
6. Knowledge of OFFICE software and applications – advantage
7. Good technical English – advantage
The Products & Strategic Solutions unit is searching for a Product Manager.
Responsible for the overall product life-cycle management including development and implementation of new product launch plans, understanding customer needs, on-going reviews of portfolio performance, SKU rationalization, product strategy, pricing and positioning recommendations, technical-support for the business units, knowledge sharing, etc.
1. Experience in irrigation– Must
2. Technical background (hydraulic domains – an advantage)
3. Previous experience in product marketing, from needs assessments through R&D to product launching – an advantage
4. Previous experience in a multi-national and multi-cultural organizations
5. Acquaintance with the development of marketing tools including electronic and new media platforms – an advantage
6. A strong person who can drive the business forward. Requires attention to detail and drive to make things happen. Must be results-oriented with strong business acumen.
7. Excellent English level. Spanish or other languages – an advantage
8. Willingness to travel abroad frequently
- Accountable for driving & implementation of the Digital Marketing global program and projects with the objective to improve the overall positioning / offering online
- Drive conversion, direct sales and awareness for the brand and products/solutions
- Accountable for developing and applying content marketing strategy
- Identify new online opportunities and activate those initiatives
- Develop social media strategy and roadmap
- Responsible for Managing and optimizing SEM, SEO , implementing marketing automation and Evaluating effectiveness of online Marketing campaigns.
- Lead a team of professional online marketers in all digital marketing disciplines (3 direct reports)
Knowledge and experience:
- Master degree, preferably in Marketing
- Profound knowledge of the online media space, content, conversion, Google Analytics, SEO & SEM
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar role with proven track record in an international environment
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading & writing) – Must
- Excellent project management skills, stakeholder management
Required traits and capabilities:
- High level of interpersonal communication
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading & writing)
- High level Analytical abilities
- Ability to work under heavy workloads and pressure
- Lead yourself, lead others
Netafim is looking for a Area sales Manager base in Tanzania to support the business in Tanzania to develop and drive the business in this area.
Areas of responsibility:
• Market development - both projects and dealers' distribution network
• Increase sales in projects and dealers while maintaining and maximizing profitability by products and solutions
• Increase project lead generation;
• Facilitate sales promotion activities including demo-fields, seminars, lectures, participation in conferences and exhibitions
• Implement efficient communication and support interfaces for sales while collaborating with GBU and the Division
• Lead and actively involved in achieving business objectives, from planning through execution and control & monitoring – with regards to GBU Africa's strategy
• Expert and experienced in agronomy, drip irrigation and Nutrigation applications
• Experience in Sales/Commercial/Marketing and agronomy.
• Experience in Team establishment and hands-on management
• Be able to work alone in a very hard and challenging territory
• Be able to manage low-skilled employees and 3rd parties
• A strong person who can drive the business forward. Requires attention to detail and drive to make things happen. Must be results-oriented with strong business acumen
1. Overseeing the electrical and control aspect of the machine
2. Construction and full testing of embedded systems.
3. Collaboration with project team to provide a fully operational system within project specifications requirements.
4. Tasks to be defined according to the annual work plan.
1. Electronics/ Electrical Engineer with knowledge in control and motor systems (minimum 5 year of occupational experience) – required
2. Knowledge of embedded systems and software development tools for such systems.
3. Good knowledge of industrial controller programming software – a plus
4. Knowledge of programming languages as VB, C++, etc.
5. Knowledge of motor controllers and motor systems – a plus
6. Knowledge of Netafim production processes – a plus
7. Project leadership and management skills – a plus
Execution of production tasks related to water system assembly (gluing, assembly testing and packaging) according to relevant work plan.
Main responsibilities/ tasks:
o Gluing PVC assemblies
o Water system assembly according to a drawing.
o Quality inspection and testing of the system following assembly.
o Packing systems and spare parts according to specifications.
o Improving production, quality and safety processes and procedures.
o Efficiency improvement tasks relying on departmental objectives.
o Additional tasks as required/ instructed by the management.
Knowledge and qualifications:
o Technical drawing reading skills
o Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
o Experience with mechanical/ hydraulic system assembly – a plus
o Forklift driving license – a plus
Skills and abilities:
o Technical orientation
o Ability and willingness to work physically
o Ability to work effectively under pressure
o Quick witted with independent learning skills
o Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
1. Leading heterogeneous staffs (engineers, technicians, operators)
2. Regular management of departmental budget while meeting production and budget goals.
3. Leading objectives and metrics-based activities and cascading them to employees.
4. Managing and leading projects and integrating new technologies.
5. Leading and managing production processes
6. Managing work interfaces
1. Bachelor degree – necessary (Engineering – advantage), MBA – advantage
2. Minimum 3 years-experience in leading heterogeneous staffs
3. Knowledge and understanding of technological processes
4. Experience with extrusion – advantage
5. Familiarity with Netafim products – advantage
6. Experience in budget management
7. Mother tongue Hebrew ; excellent English
8. Knowledge and integration of LEAN methodology – advantage
9. Good knowledge of OFFICE software – necessary; SAP – advantage