Come Grow With Us
The key to Netafim’s success is what we call the "Netafim Spirit." That spirit is embodied, first and foremost, by our personnel worldwide. With deep roots in agriculture, Netafim employees maintain a common bond with growers to successfully bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures throughout five continents.
Operating in a growing and developing marketplace, we at Netafim maintain a unique family atmosphere, mutual cooperation, dedication, loyalty and unlimited support – both among our employees and between our company and our customers.
To ensure that the "Netafim Spirit" lives on, we heavily invest in finding and nurturing the right people for the right positions. We invite you to contact us so that you can grow with us, and help maintain our spirit and our success.
Plan, organize, and monitor the on-going implementation of project activities, by employing "Best Practices" in project management methodology, to meet project goals and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities / main processes / tasks:
• Integration of Planning phase- facilitator of project work plan in the corporate
• Time management: Build the local tools and data base to plan, report and monitor project execution.
• Change management: responsibility for tools & processes. Maintain changes Logbook, Provide PM with relevant information, assess the impact of changes on project goals (SOW, time and budget).
• Risk management: maintaining up-to-date risk management plan and status, review on timely basis any change in risks status and potential impact on project goals.
• Support the PM in prioritizing the daily activities to meet time planning and contract SOW.
• Build and maintain the reporting routines with project stakeholders, namely: PM, Customer, and Netafim project steering committee.
• Build and maintain the Project Management Ms-Project data base, update the progress on monthly basis, and produce progress reports.
• Project documentation: Build and maintain the corporate office data base, namely: define procedures, responsibility for organizing the project archive, guiding the engineering, quality and accounting teams.
• Support the PM in maintaining all central management office activities
• Collaborate with project counterpart team to optimize the project performance and maintain a productive and result orientation environment.
Critical Success Factor (CSF)
• Achieve project goals – in time, in budget, at quality with satisfied customer and stakeholders
• Complete Knowledge management and preservation
• Full collaboration of PMO unit and Wolkaite project management
• Minimum 2 years of actual experience in similar activities.
• Ms-Project domination
• Good practical experience with MS- Office (word, excel, Visio, power point)
• Excellent verbal, written, communications and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate (verbal & written) in English
• “Team Player”
• Multi- tasking abilities
• Determination and target orientation philosophy
• Openness for out of office – field work.
- Manage the Project Life Cycle from planning, production and purchasing, shipment to site, construction and commissioning, and handover to customer.
- Establish and Maintain "Best Practices" in large scale Project Management methodology, including:
- Plan and control
- Coordinate between main providers of services
- Report and inform all stakeholders
- Assure achievement of project's strategic objectives and successful completion.
Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of Netafim.
Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve processes.
Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Lead & motivate: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the project.
Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the project
Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Commercial Awareness: develop, strength and maintain good relationship with customer and his representatives
Diversity sensitivity: respect natives customs and tradition
Finance: ability to understand, analyze, build and present financial analysis and reports
Language – fluent English- read & write. (Italian / Amharic / Tigrinia – advantage)
Technical skills- able to understand drawings and construction processes
University degree in : Engineering / Economics / Management
10 year of relevant experience in large scale infrastructure / civil works / agriculture projects
Past experience in Project Management in Africa – advantage
Fields of Responsibility:
- Maintenance of injection machines and preventive treatments of all the technical systems in the Injection Department
- Maintenance of auxiliary equipment: manipulators, crushing machines, conveyor belts, sorters, water heaters, suctioning system, raw materials, dryers…
- Train the technical team on operating and maintaining the technical equipment
- Technical storeroom, injection technicians, molds dept., operators
- Maintenance workers in other Netafim sites
- Satisfaction of the Maintenance Manager
- Ability to work independently after being trained
- Auxiliary equipment maintenance meets requirements
Required knowledge and experience:
- Highly motivated
- High work ethics
- Personally accountable
Education / Studies / Languages:
- Hebrew – good level of speaking / reading
- English – high level – ability to read technical specifications of technical equipment - advantage
- 12 years school
- Practical mechanical engineer – advantage
Previous knowledge and experience:
- Experienced as an industrial maintenance worker – advantage to experience in the plastics industry, particularly injection
- Experienced in reading technical drawings
- Experienced in operating auxiliary equipment and supporting production - advantage
Necessary traits and capabilities:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn and apply learning independently
Department Manager, shift quality controllers, shift workers (machine operators and shift heads), Molds Dept. employees, Product Managers, factory Q.A. employees, subcontractors, Dept. Engineer
Responsible for quality of injection products injected in the department and lead the Q.C. team to meet the department's quality requirements
Main responsibilities / tasks:
- Writing and validating Q.C. procedures and their assimilation
- Responsible for the quality of products injected in the department – make decisions regarding the status (release/hold/destroy) of products
- Guide and train new and experienced quality controllers
- Issue quality reports, understand significances and make decisions
- Interfaces – parallel team heads, product managers, subcontractors…
Integrated office and production hall tasks (50:50)
Required knowledge and experience:
- Engineering degree in Industry & Management / Chemical / Biotechnology / Mechanical / Materials
- Previous experiences in industry (Q.C. or production) – advantage
- Previous managerial experience – requirement!!!
- High proficiency in Office programs (Excel)
Required traits and capabilities:
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to understand and lead processes
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Accountable and reliable
- Precise and methodical
- Hebrew: high level speaking / reading / writing
- English: high level speaking / reading / writing